By John Fox Jr.,Harvey Sanford Weisberg
Read or Download An R Companion to Applied Regression PDF
Best social sciences research books
"This is a key textual content that offers a well-rounded advent to anti-discriminatory social paintings, putting this underpinning inspiration in the context of idea, equipment, coverage, laws and abilities. it is going to be of mammoth price to scholars, practitioners and repair clients. a great ebook! " John MacDonough, London South financial institution University"Addressing either the information underpinning anti-discriminatory perform and extra perform orientated methods, this is often an available booklet in order to be of gain to social paintings scholars and practitioners.
A brand new, complete framework for programme overview designed to bridge the distance among the strategy- and theory-oriented views, is gifted during this publication, newly on hand in paper. Chen offers a radical dialogue of the character and capabilities of programme thought, methods to developing programme theories, and the mixing of programme idea with assessment procedures.
In an period of human genome study, environmental demanding situations, new reproductive applied sciences, and extra, scholars can take advantage of an introductory sociology textual content that may be a biologically trained. This leading edge textual content integrates mainstream sociological examine in all parts of sociology with a scientifically-informed version of an developed, organic human actor.
Social learn equipment by way of instance exhibits scholars how researchers perform paintings at the innovative of social technology. The authors illustrate each element via enticing, thought-provoking examples from actual examine. The language is jargon-free, making examine tools much less intimidating and extra relatable.
- Performance Evaluation: Proven Approaches for Improving Program and Organizational Performance (Research Methods for the Social Sciences)
- Human Autonomy in Cross-Cultural Context: Perspectives on the Psychology of Agency, Freedom, and Well-Being: 1 (Cross-Cultural Advancements in Positive Psychology)
- On Becoming a Social Scientist: From Survey Research and Participant Observation to Experimental Analysis
- Propensity Score Analysis: Statistical Methods and Applications (Advanced Quantitative Techniques in the Social Sciences)
- Kids Who Commit Adult Crimes: Serious Criminality by Juvenile Offenders
Additional resources for An R Companion to Applied Regression
An R Companion to Applied Regression by John Fox Jr.,Harvey Sanford Weisberg