By Reinhold Niebuhr,Edmund N. Santurri
Read or Download An Interpretation of Christian Ethics (Library of Theological Ethics) PDF
Similar christian theology books
In 2001 Stanley Hauerwas used to be voted 'America's most sensible theologian' by way of "Time Magazine". listed below are Hauerwas' long-awaited memoirs. A loving, hard-working, godly couple has lengthy been denied a relations in their personal. eventually, the spouse makes a take care of God: if he blesses her with a baby, she's going to commit that kid to God's provider.
Grace past the Grave explores the opportunity of the chance for repentance and salvation at the different part of the grave. Stephen Jonathan, pastor and theologian, explores posthumous salvation as a doable evangelical substitute to the conventional view that demise ends all threat of salvation, doing so with humanity, integrity, and devotion to Scripture.
By way of loss of life to self, the christian disciple is divested of all taint of the flesh and shall reach to everlasting glory.
Regardless of the U. S Catholic Bishops’ 1983 assertion that “insufficient analytical recognition has been given to the ethical problems with innovative warfare,” theological scholarship has been gradual to have interaction in systematic research of what makes a revolution moral or unethical. simply Revolution: A Christian Ethic of Political Resistance and Social Transformation goals to handle this lacuna.
- Becoming Melchizedek: All Books and Study Guides (The Canticles of the Order of Melchizedek Book 5)
- The Trinity, Creation and Pastoral Ministry: Imaging the Perichoretic God (Paternoster Theological Monographs)
- CHRIST, THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION
- The Sword, the Cross, and the Eagle: The American Christian Just War Tradition
- Ephesians, Colossians, and Philemon: Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching
- Jesus Christ after Two Thousand Years: The Definitive Interpretation of His Personality
Extra resources for An Interpretation of Christian Ethics (Library of Theological Ethics)
An Interpretation of Christian Ethics (Library of Theological Ethics) by Reinhold Niebuhr,Edmund N. Santurri